找回密碼 或 安全提問
 註冊
|註冊|登錄

伊莉討論區

搜索
發表文章前請先閱讀相關版規你準備好成為出色的版主了嗎?安全提問(回答) 和 永久尊貴會員 事宜
ge鬼父mg 無碼中文高中rpg鬼滅之刃
sonejums 087ai宮下玲奈chuc 057睡眠fsdss843

休閒聊天興趣交流學術文化旅遊交流飲食交流家庭事務PC GAMETV GAME
熱門線上其他線上感情感性寵物交流家族門派動漫交流貼圖分享BL/GL
音樂世界影視娛樂女性頻道潮流資訊BT下載區GB下載區下載分享短片
電腦資訊數碼產品手機交流交易廣場網站事務長篇小說體育運動時事經濟
上班一族博彩娛樂

[繁]亂馬1/2重製版-02

[繁]亂馬½ 02-

[繁]嘆氣的亡靈想隱退

[繁]結緣甘神神社03-

✌ 國漫【剑来 / 劍來

[超清繁中]霹靂英雄戰
會員寫作專欄大學生活交流中學生活交流小學生活交流各類考試討論中國文學科學討論哲學討論
心靈小品 (短篇)好書推介及閱讀感想歷史討論宗教討論藝術交流日本文化英語學習坊留學遊學交流
神話傳說
查看: 966|回復: 1
打印上一主題下一主題

[英語單字/文法]很實用的上班英語學習[複製鏈接]

Rank: 2Rank: 2

帖子
551
積分
828 點
潛水值
14690 米
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2021-7-29 10:34 AM|只看該作者|倒序瀏覽
若瀏覽伊莉的時侯發生問題或不正常情況,請使用Internet Explorer(I.E)。
很實用的上班英語學習
##LESSON01
<NO00,How are you doing? I'm Debbie.
你好嗎?我是黛比。

<NO01,Nice to meet you, Debbie. I'm Lance.
很高興認識你,黛比,我是藍斯。

<NO02,We've never been introduced. I am Paul.
我們還沒被介紹過。我是保羅。

<NO03,Hello. I'm Jane. I've heard a lot about you.
嗨,我是珍,常聽別人談到你。

<NO04,Let me introduce myself. I am Ken.
容我自我介紹。我是肯。

<NO05,It's nice to meet you. My name is Jill.
很高興認識你。我是吉兒。

##LESSON02
<NO00,(I'm) Pleased to meet you.
(我)很高興認識你。

<NO01,(I'm) Glad to meet you, too.
(我)也很開心認識你。

<NO02,Have you two met?
你們兩位見過嗎?

<NO03,No, I haven't had the pleasure.
沒有,我還沒有這個榮幸。

<NO04,We've never been properly introduced.
我們還沒被正式介紹過。

<NO05,Then, please allow me to introduce you to each other.
那麼,請容我向兩位介紹彼此。

##LESSON03
<NO00,How's it going?
最近過得好嗎?

<NO01,Pretty good.
挺好的。

<NO02,What's up?
最近好嗎?

<NO03,Not much. What's up with you?
普普通通,那你呢?

<NO04,Good afternoon. Welcome to our company.
午安,歡迎到我們公司。

<NO05,Good afternoon. How are you?
午安,你好嗎?

##LESSON04
<NO00,I'm on top of the world today.
我今天快樂得飛上天了!

<NO01,Me, too.
我也是。

<NO02,What a great day!
真是美好的一天!

<NO03,Yes, it's perfect.
是啊,真的很棒。

<NO04,I'm so happy to be here today.
我好高興今天來到這裡。

<NO05,I'm just happy to be with you.
能和妳在一起我就很高興了。

##LESSON05
<NO00,What's wrong?
你怎麼了?

<NO01,I just got some bad news.
我剛聽到了一些壞消息。

<NO02,I'm sorry. I get emotional at times.
抱歉,我有時會比較情緒化。

<NO03,It's OK to express your emotions.
表達情緒沒有什麼不好。

<NO04,Go ahead and cry. Let it out.
想哭就哭,盡情宣洩吧。

<NO05,Thanks. I feel better already.
謝謝,我已經覺得好多了。

##LESSON06
<NO00,I'm really angry about this long wait.
等那麼久,實在讓我很火大。

<NO01,Try to calm  down.
試著冷靜下來。

<NO02,This makes me so mad. I'm fed up.
這真讓我抓狂。我受夠了。

<NO03,Hey! I've been waiting here longer than you have!
嘿!我在這裡等得可比你還久欸!

<NO04,This is completely unacceptable!
這讓人完全無法接受!

<NO05,I agree. It's outrageous!
我同意。這真的很過分!

##LESSON07
<NO00,How disappointing! The rain is ruining everything.
真讓人失望!下雨把一切都毀了。

<NO01,What a terrible way to end the day.
用這種方式結束一天真慘。

<NO02,Oh no. The rain is spoiling our fun.
真糟糕!這場雨破壞了我們的興致。

<NO03,Yeah. We didn't even get to barbecue.
是啊,我們別想去烤肉了。

<NO04,Hey, I thought it was supposed to be sunny all day.
嘿,我還以為今天一整天都會出太陽呢。

<NO05,What a letdown!
真掃興!

##LESSON08
<NO00,She looks great tonight.
她今晚看起來真美麗。

<NO01,That's a pretty dress.
那件洋裝真漂亮。

<NO02,Thanks. I like your shoes.
謝謝。我喜歡妳的鞋子。

<NO03,This restaurant is excellent. You picked a great place.
這家餐廳好棒喔,妳選了個好地方。

<NO04,The food was delicious. My compliments to the chef.
食物美味極了。請代我向主廚致意。

<NO05,I'm glad you enjoyed it.
很高興您喜歡我們的餐點。

##LESSON09
<NO00,Thanks for all your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。

<NO01,Don't mention it.
別客氣。

<NO02,I would like to express my gratitude for all your help.
你幫了我這麼多忙,我想向你表達我的謝意。

<NO03,Thank you so much for your efforts.
非常感謝你的努力。

<NO04,I was glad I could contribute in some way.
我很高興能貢獻一己之力。

##LESSON10
<NO00,I beg your pardon.
我請求你的諒解。

<NO01,No problem.
沒關係。

<NO02,I'm so sorry for being late.
真抱歉我遲到了。

<NO03,That's OK.
別擔心。

<NO04,Please allow me to apologize.
請容我向您道歉。

<NO05,There's no need to apologize.
沒有必要道歉。

##LESSON11
<NO00,Go for it!
上吧!

<NO01,Here I go.
我準備好了。

<NO02,Oh no. I'm losing.
慘了,我要輸了。

<NO03,Don't give up!
別放棄!

<NO04,Come on! You can do it.
加油!你做得到!

<NO05,I'll do my best.
我會盡力。

##LESSON12
<NO00,Good luck!
祝好運!

<NO01,It'll be a piece of cake.
沒問題。

<NO02,Have a great trip.
旅途愉快。

<NO03,Thanks. I'll call you when I arrive.
謝謝。我到的時候會打電話給你。

<NO04,I would like to wish you the best of luck.
我要祝你萬事如意。

<NO05,Thank you. I appreciate it.
謝謝你,我很感激。

##LESSON13
<NO00,Tina is really a good singer.
蒂娜真的很會唱歌。

<NO01,She has a great voice.
她的音色很棒。

<NO02,Should we order some food?
我們要點些食物嗎?

<NO03,Yes, and please order some more juice while you're at it.
好啊,麻煩多點一些果汁。

<NO04,The next song is a duet. Would you like to sing it with me?
下一首歌是對唱歌曲,你要和我一起唱嗎?

<NO05,That would be great.
好啊。

##LESSON14
<NO00,I've come to wish Tommy a Happy Birthday.
我來祝福湯米生日快樂!

<NO01,Thanks for coming to his birthday party.
謝謝你們來參加他的生日派對。

<NO02,How old is Tommy today?
湯米今天幾歲了?

<NO03,He is nine years old.
九歲了。

<NO04,Happy birthday!
生日快樂!

<NO05,Thanks.
謝謝。

##LESSON15
<NO00,Let's hit the dance floor.
我們去跳舞吧!

<NO01,Yeah! Let's go.
好棒喔!走吧!

<NO02,May I have this dance?
可以邀妳跳這支舞嗎?

<NO03,I would be honored.
這將是我的榮幸。

<NO04,The DJ is playing a slow song. Care to dance?
DJ 在放慢歌呢,想跳舞嗎?

<NO05,No thanks. I need to rest.
不了,謝啦。我得休息。

<NO06,Would you like to dance?
妳想要跳舞嗎?

<NO07,No, thank you. I'm going to sit this one out.
不,謝謝你。我不想跳這支舞。

##LESSON16
<NO00,My love for you grows stronger every day.
我對妳的愛一天比一天濃烈。

<NO01,My love for you will last forever.
我對你的愛直到永遠。

<NO02,I have fallen in love with you.
我愛上你了。

<NO03,It was love at first sight for me.
我對妳一見鍾情。

<NO04,I will always love you.
我會永遠愛妳。

<NO05,My heart is yours forever.
我心永遠屬於你。

##LESSON17
<NO00,Would you like to be the future Mrs. Smith?
妳願意成為將來的史密斯太太嗎?

<NO01,I would be delighted.
我很樂意。

<NO02,Will you marry me?
妳願意嫁給我嗎?

<NO03,Yes, of course.
我當然願意!

<NO04,I'd like to ask you to be my wife.
請妳當我的妻子。

<NO05,Nothing would make me happier.
沒有什麼比這更能讓我開心的了。

##LESSON18
<NO00,You must be the father of the bride.
您一定是新娘的父親。

<NO01,Yes, I am. Thank you for coming to my daughter's wedding.
是的,我是。感謝您來參加小女的婚禮。

<NO02,Congratulations! I wish you both much happiness in the years to come.
恭喜!祝福兩位百年好合。

<NO03,Thank you so much for coming.
非常感謝您來參加。

<NO04,You look so beautiful in your wedding dress.
妳穿這套婚紗看來真美麗!

<NO05,Oh, thank you. I'm so happy you could be here.
喔,謝謝。真高興妳來參加。

##LESSON19
<NO00,I want to do something about my weight.
我想做些什麼來改善我的體重問題。

<NO01,You should try a low-carb diet.
你應該試試低碳水化合物的飲食。

<NO02,Hey, you look great.
嘿,你看起來好極了。

<NO03,Thanks. I started exercising again last month.
謝謝。我上個月又開始運動了。

<NO04,Have you lost some weight?
你最近是不是變瘦了?

<NO05,Yes. I've dropped more than ten kilos.
對啊,我甩掉了十多公斤。

##LESSON20
<NO00,Can you show me how to use this machine?
你可以教我怎麼用這台機器嗎?

<NO01,Sure. Sit here and pull this bar down to your shoulders.
沒問題。坐這裡,把這支槓桿拉到肩膀處。

<NO02,Do you want me to spot you on the bench press?
你做仰臥推舉時要我在旁邊看嗎?

<NO03,Yep. Thanks for your help.
好啊。謝謝你幫忙。

<NO04,Let's do some stretches before we work out.
健身前我們先做伸展運動。

<NO05,Right, we should warm up first.
好的,我們是應該先暖身。

##LESSON21
<NO00,What would you like me to do with your hair today?
妳今天頭髮想要怎麼做呢?

<NO01,I just want a trim, please.
只要修一修就好,麻煩妳。

<NO02,My hair is so thin, and it doesn't have much body.



我的頭髮好少,而且又很稀疏。

<NO03,I'd recommend getting a perm.

我建議妳可以燙髮。

<NO04,What kind of hairstyle do you want?



妳想要什麼樣的髮型呢?

<NO05,I want my hair parted on the side and long in the back.

我要旁分,長髮垂在背後。

##LESSON22
<NO00,What do you recommend for dry skin?
妳會推薦乾燥肌膚什麼呢?

<NO01,Try this moisturizer.
試試這個保溼產品。

<NO02,What can I use to protect my skin from the sun?
我可以用什麼來防曬呢?

<NO03,This sunblock has an SPF of fifty.
這支防曬乳霜的防曬係數是 50。

<NO04,Does this lipstick come in any different colors?
這支口紅還有其他的顏色嗎?

<NO05,Yes, we have it in pink, red, and brown.
有,我們還有粉紅色、紅色和棕色。

##LESSON23
<NO00,Welcome to Live Tech. Please fill out this application form.
歡迎光臨 Live 科技。請填寫這份申請表。

<NO01,OK. Do you need a copy of my resume?
好的。你需要一份我的履歷表嗎?

<NO02,Tell me some more about yourself.
跟我多談談妳自己。

<NO03,Well, I just graduated from Liveville University with a major in accounting.
嗯,我剛從 Liveville 大學會計系畢業。

<NO04,Do you have any experience in sales and marketing?
你有任何業務與行銷的經驗嗎?

<NO05,No, but I am very interested in learning more about it.
沒有,不過我對這方面很有興趣,也願意學習。

##LESSON24
<NO00,Where should I punch in?
我應該要在哪裡打卡呢?

<NO01,The time clock is over there.
打卡鐘在那裡。

<NO02,Where should I sit?
我應該坐哪裡呢?

<NO03,Your cubicle is over here.
你的座位在這裡。

<NO04,We'd like to welcome you to our company.
歡迎你到我們公司上班。

<NO05,Thank you. I look forward to working here.
謝謝。我很期待在這裡工作。

##LESSON25
<NO00,Hello. Is Tom there?
你好,湯姆在嗎?

<NO01,Yes. May I ask who's calling?
在,請問哪裡找?

<NO02,Please tell Al that Kelly called.
請告訴艾爾,凱莉打過電話。

<NO03,I'll be sure to give him the message.
我一定會留言給他的。

<NO04,Hello. Please put Mr. Smith on the line.
你好,麻煩請接史密斯先生。

<NO05,Sorry, you have the wrong number.
抱歉,你打錯電話了。

##LESSON26
<NO00,I am extremely dissatisfied with this product.
我對這個產品非常不滿意。

<NO01,I'm sorry. What seems to be the problem?
我很抱歉。是什麼樣的問題呢?

<NO02,I would like to file a complaint.
我要提出抱怨申訴。

<NO03,Please fill out this form.
請填寫這份表格。

<NO04,I'd like to return this item.
我想退貨。

<NO05,OK. Our store has a money-back guarantee.
沒問題。我們店裡保證退款。

##LESSON27
<NO00,I have an appointment with Ms. Jones today at ten o'clock.
我今天和瓊斯小姐約好十點見面。

<NO01,Please have a seat. She'll be with you shortly.
請稍坐一下。她很快就到。

<NO02,I'd like to meet with the head of your accounting department.
我想和貴公司會計部門主管見面。

<NO03,Sorry, he'd not available. You can leave your business card with me.
抱歉,他現在沒有空。麻煩把您的名片留給我。

<NO04,Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
謝謝您花時間,希望很快就能聽到您的消息。

<NO05,I will be in touch soon.
我會很快和你連絡。

##LESSON28
<NO00,Please step right up and have a look at this product.
請上前來看看這個產品。

<NO01,OK. How much does it cost?
好。這個要多少錢?

<NO02,What does this product do?
這個產品有什麼功能?

<NO03,This product will make your life easier.
它會讓您的生活更便利。

<NO04,If you buy one, I will give you another one for free.
如果你買一個,我再免費送一個。

<NO05,That sounds like a good deal.
那聽來挺划算的。

##LESSON29
<NO00,I've called this meeting to talk about our new sales plan.
我召開這個會議,是要討論我們新的業務計畫。

<NO01,And I'll be making a presentation about the company's new rules.
而我將就公司的新規定做個簡報。

<NO02,We need more time to think about this.
我們需要更多時間討論這件事。

<NO03,Does anyone have any questions or comments?
任何人有疑問或意見嗎?

<NO04,What time is this meeting supposed to be over?
這場會議什麼時候才結束啊?

<NO05,Soon, I hope; I have a lot of other work to do.
快了,我希望。我還有好多其他的事要做。

##LESSON30
<NO00,May I have your attention, please.
各位請注意。

<NO01,Shush! The presentation is about to begin.
噓!簡報要開始了。

<NO02,Today, I would like to tell you about the most effective software on the market.
今天,我想告訴各位的是市場上最有效的軟體。

<NO03,This sounds interesting.
這聽來很有趣。

<NO04,Detailed information about our product is available in this brochure.
這本小冊裡有我們產品的詳細資料。

<NO05,Great. I want to pick one up.
很好。我要一本。

##LESSON31
<NO00,I'd like to open the floor to questions now.
我想現在開放發問。

<NO01,Great. When will your new MP3 player be available to the public?
好極了。你們新的 MP3 播放器什麼時候上市?

<NO02,Are there any other questions?
還有任何其他的問題嗎?

<NO03,Yes. How much will it cost?
有。這個產品的售價是多少?

<NO04,I'd like to follow up on an earlier question about the price.
我想進一步詢問先前關於價錢的那個問題。

<NO05,Sorry, but I've already answered that question.
抱歉,那個問題我已回答過了。

<NO06,Thank you all for coming to the press conference today.
謝謝各位今天來參加這場記者會。

##LESSON32
<NO00,OK, (everyone) sing together! Happy birthday to you...
好,(大家)一起唱!祝你生日快樂……

<NO01,Close your eyes and make a wish.
眼睛閉上,許個願吧。

<NO02,Then, blow out the candles.
然後吹熄蠟燭。

<NO03,Bring the gifts here. And bring the ice cream, too.
把禮物拿來。還有冰淇淋喔。

<NO04,Take a picture.
拍個照吧。

<NO05,Right, get the camera.
對,拿相機來。

##LESSON33
<NO00,You'll never believe the rumor that's been going around the office.
你絕不會相信公司在傳什麼流言的。

<NO01,Well, I heard through the grapevine that there are going to be some layoffs.
喔,我聽人家說公司將要裁員。

<NO02,Have you heard about Penny's likely promotion?
你有沒有聽說佩妮可能要升官了?

<NO03,Actually, the word (around the office) is that Tom's the one being promoted.
實際上,(辦公室裡的)傳聞是湯姆才要升官。

<NO04,Have you heard the latest news about Susan?
你有沒有聽說最近蘇珊的那個消息?

<NO05,Fill me in on all the latest gossip.
趕快告訴我最新的八卦吧。

##LESSON34
<NO00,Have I ever told you how much I admire your computer skills?
我有告訴過你,我對你的電腦技術大為讚賞嗎?

<NO01,Actually, you have. Need some help with your computer?
其實你有說過。需要幫忙看看電腦嗎?

<NO02,You are our company's MVP. You're the best!
你是我們公司最有價值的員工。你最棒了!

<NO03,No, you are the best at buttering people up.
不,你才是最厲害的馬屁精──最會拍馬屁!

<NO04,What would our department do without you? You're invaluable.
我們部門沒有你的話該怎麼辦?你是無價之寶。

<NO05,Stop sweet-talking. What do you need?
不要再說了。你需要什麼?

##LESSON35
<NO00,Would you please allow me to invite you to dinner?
可以讓我請妳共進晚餐嗎?

<NO01,I would be delighted to come.
我很樂意赴約。

<NO02,Will you please come to my party?
你願意來參加我的派對嗎?

<NO03,Certainly. Thanks for inviting me.
當然可以啊,謝謝你邀請我。

<NO04,I would be honored if you would attend our party.
如果你能來參加我們的派對,我會感到非常榮幸。

<NO05,The honor is all mine.
那才是我的榮幸。

##LESSON36
<NO00,Can I help you with the dishes?
可以幫你收拾碗盤嗎?

<NO01,No, thank you. I can manage that myself.
不用,謝謝,我自己來就可以了。

<NO02,How about some dessert?
要來些甜點嗎?

<NO03,Sorry, but I'm full.
不好意思,我已經飽了。

<NO04,Would you like some more food?
你還要再吃一點嗎?

<NO05,Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
謝謝,我想這樣就夠了。

##LESSON37
<NO00,Please hold the pin while I putt.
我推桿時請幫我把洞口旗桿拿起來。

<NO01,Sure. This putt breaks from right to left.
沒問題。這球入洞的路徑會從右到左。

<NO02,Oh no. I sliced my shot.
喔,糟糕,我把球斜擊出去了。

<NO03,Keep your head down when you swing.
揮桿的時候頭要低一點。

<NO04,Who gets to tee off first?
誰先開球?

<NO05,You won the last hole, so it's your turn.
上一洞是你贏,所以換你開球。

##LESSON38
<NO00,Why did Grace get the promotion? Sue told me that she didn't deserve it.
為什麼升官的是葛蕾絲?蘇跟我說她沒有資格的。

<NO01,Grace worked hard -- and she never gossiped!
葛蕾絲工作很認真──而且她從不八卦!

<NO02,I'd like to thank you all for your support.
我要感謝大家對我的支持。

<NO03,You deserved the promotion.
妳升官是實至名歸。

<NO04,I never could have done it without your help.
沒有你們幫忙的話,我永遠也不可能做到的。

<NO05,Be sure to remember us when you become the CEO.
妳當上執行長的時候,一定要記得我們喔!

<NO06,Here's a toast to the new manager of the sales department!
這杯敬業務部的新任經理!

##LESSON39
<NO00,Have a good trip home.
祝妳一路順風。

<NO01,Thanks. I'll give you a call when I get back.
謝謝。我到了之後會打電話給你。

<NO02,Thanks again for coming all the way to Taipei.
再次感謝你大老遠來到台北。

<NO03,No problem. Thanks for showing me around.
不客氣。謝謝妳帶我四處參觀。

<NO04,Welcome to Taiwan! How was your flight?
歡迎來到台灣!飛行順利嗎?

<NO05,Great. I'm happy to be here.
好極了。我很高興來到這裡。

##LESSON40
<NO00,Let's start in the calligraphy section.
我們從書法墨寶開始參觀吧。

<NO01,Great -- but you're going to have to translate for me.
好的,不過妳要替我翻譯喔。

<NO02,The National Palace Museum has one of the world's finest collections of Chinese art and artifacts.
故宮博物院的中國藝術品及工藝品收藏是世界上數一數二。

<NO03,Well, I'm glad that you have brought me here to see it today.
嗯,很高興你今天帶我來這裡參觀。

<NO04,Do you like Chinese art?
你喜歡中國藝術嗎?

<NO05,I don't know much about it -- but I'd like to learn.
我並不太懂──不過我很想了解。

<NO06,The National Palace Museum is home to more than 5,000 years of Chinese history.
故宮博物院收藏中國五千多年歷史的文物。

<NO07,Wow! I hope we're not going to try to see it all today.
哇!希望我們不是今天就要全看完。

##LESSON41
<NO00,I'd like to buy this, but I can't pay that much.
我想買這個東西,不過我付不起那麼多錢。

<NO01,How much are you willing to pay?
那你願意付多少呢?

<NO02,This shirt is only five hundred dollars.
這件襯衫只要五百元。

<NO03,That's too expensive. How about two hundred and fifty dollars?
太貴了。二百五十元好不好?

<NO04,Is that your best price?
那是你的底價嗎?

<NO05,Yes. I really can't go any lower.
對。我真的沒辦法再降價了。

##LESSON42
<NO00,Let's take a break from the negotiations.
讓我們從談判中先休息一下。

<NO01,No, we should continue talking until we've made more progress.
不,我們應該繼續談到有所進展為止。

<NO02,We need a little more give-and-take.
我們還需要再各退一步。

<NO03,So far we've done all the giving and you've done all the taking.
至今我們已做了許多讓步,你們卻沒有。

<NO04,We will lower our prices, if you will commit to a larger order.
如果你承諾下更大的訂單,我們就降低價格。

<NO05,Well, we'll order more items, if you'll promise faster shipping.
嗯,如果你們保證送貨速度快一點的話,我們就訂多一點的品項。

##LESSON43
<NO00,Good morning. What can I help you with today?
早安。今天有什麼可以為您服務的?

<NO01,I'd like to make a withdrawal.
我要提款。

<NO02,Welcome to Liveville Bank.
歡迎光臨 Liveville 銀行。

<NO03,I'd like to deposit this check into my savings account.
我想把這張支票存進我的儲蓄帳戶。

<NO04,Excuse me. Where can I get some traveler's checks?
不好意思。哪邊可以買旅行支票呢?

<NO05,Please get in line over there and wait for the next available teller.
請到那邊排隊,等下一個空櫃台。

<NO06,Please fill out this loan-application form.
請填這份貸款申請表。

<NO07,OK. What is the interest rate on a five-year loan?
好。五年貸款的利率是多少?

##LESSON44
<NO00,How is the stock market doing today?
今天股市行情怎麼樣?

<NO01,It is down about fifty points.
大約跌了五十點。

<NO02,What's the secret to making money in the stock market?
在股市上賺錢的祕訣是什麼呢?

<NO03,It's simple: buy low, and sell high.
很簡單:逢低買進,逢高賣出。

<NO04,Do you know a good stockbroker?
妳有認識好的股票經紀人嗎?

<NO05,Yes, but I like to invest by myself online.
有,不過我喜歡自己在網路上下單。
...
瀏覽完整內容,請先 註冊登入會員
分享分享0收藏收藏0支持支持0
成為伊莉的版主,你將獲得更高級和無限的權限。把你感興趣的版面一步步地發展和豐盛,那種滿足感等著你來嚐嚐喔。

使用道具檢舉

Rank: 1

帖子
705
積分
82 點
潛水值
35567 米
頭香
發表於 2021-7-29 06:37 PM|只看該作者
如果瀏覽伊莉時速度太慢或無法連接,可以使用其他分流瀏覽伊莉,www01.eyny.com(02,03)。
謝謝大大的分享與整理 這些都是很好的上班英文 謝謝你
若瀏覽伊莉的時侯發生問題或不正常情況,請使用Internet Explorer(I.E)。

使用道具檢舉

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

Powered by Discuz!

© Comsenz Inc.

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿上傳和撰寫 侵犯版權(未經授權)、粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。
回頂部