伊莉討論區

標題: 象棋教學求助!! [打印本頁]

作者: luke1015    時間: 2013-11-28 11:51 AM     標題: 象棋教學求助!!

因為課業關係, 老師要我們自己做影片介紹象棋  有人能幫我想想大概要怎樣的程序去做這隻影片比較好嗎?

網址:https://docs.google.com/document ... 5biSxVEaacKSqA/edit

以上是我的文章 拜託指教!!

作者: luke1015    時間: 2013-11-28 11:54 AM

Chinese Chess
In China, every three out of four people know how to play Chinese chess, because it helps  sharpen their thinking strategies. Chinese chess can have many changes, so you need to focus on it, or you will lose the game.

First, we need to know the origin of Chinese chess. Do you know who invented the Chinese chess and Mahjong?  The answer is Zhang-Liang, and  it is said that at that time Zhang-Liang used it to imitate the war, and finally won Xiang-Yu. Therefore, everyone can now be Zhang-Liang to imitate the war that happened a long time ago. Thus began the birth and origin of Chinese chess.

I began playing this famous game because of my grandfather. He was a professional player at 35, and he always showed off his champion. “ If you are a Chinese, you must learn it or you are not eligible to be a man.” That was what my grandfather said. I think it’s fun so I learn, and because I don’t want to lose, I practice everyday and every free time I have. The reason why I practiced so often is because maybe in my mind is a little wish to really be a champion just like my grandfather.

The Chinese chess is as important as Mahjong as they are the essence of China a long time ago. They are the antiquity culture that spread so far, they are the Chinese’s crystallization of the wisdom. But it is different than Mahjong in some ways. In Mahjong you need luck whereas Chinese Chess, you don’t, you need skills to play it. In today’s times, people always play it to learn from each other by exchanging views, but they play Mahjong to gamble, therefore losing the essence of the purpose and the person who invented it. However, both Chinese Chess and Mahjong are equally important as they are the true essence of China.

To be a professional Chinese chess player, the first thing you must to do is you need to learn the simple rules of the game. First, you must know what the Chinese Chess permutation is all about. Second, you must  remember the different chess movements. Next, practice the different change to your battle array. Finally, if you practice an hour per day,and practice over and over again, then surely you will be the professional player some day.

There are some things you must notice if you play it :
1. Cannot give anyone suggestion when the players are playing.
2. Cannot slacken whenever your rival is a rookie, you need to do your best to beat your rival.
3. Cannot regret your movement.
Chinese Chess is a very fun game to learn and play, so do not lose your moral, or no one will play with you.

我發現不能進去SOR==

作者: okkkk0000    時間: 2014-2-14 10:11 AM

那就先到外面買象棋軟體介紹吧~~~
作者: enzo8    時間: 2014-2-19 10:48 PM

怎打了一堆看不懂的英文!!
作者: hananldw    時間: 2014-2-20 06:23 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: okkkk0000    時間: 2014-2-21 08:48 PM

多練習就會越來越強~~~~不可能教一次就懂得~~

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://a401.file-static.com/) Powered by Discuz!