主角:我們活在一個暮光的夜晚…( We live in a twilight world...)
同袍:...而且黃昏沒有朋友。(...and there are no friends at dusk.)
尼爾:這裡發生了甚麼事?(What the hell happened here?)
主角:事情尚未發生。(Hasn't happened yet.)
薩托:你想如何死去?(How would you like to die?)
主角:老死。(Old.)
薩托: 你入錯行了。(You chose the wrong profession.)
主角:誰僱用你,尼爾?(Who recruited you, Neil?)
尼爾:目前不讓你知道是最好的。等事情結束,我們還在,而你仍想知道的話,到時候再跟你說我的故事,好嗎?(Can't possibly do you any good to know that right now. When this is over, we're still standing, and you still care, then you can hear my life story, okay?)
部隊成員:我們的任務不是救人!(It’s not our mission!)
主角:但我非救不可。(It’s mine now.)
尼爾:要發生了的事已經發生了。(What’s happened, happened.)
尼爾:如果我告訴了你,誰知道你會不會作出不一樣的行動。規矩是這樣定的。(If I told you and you acted differently, who knows? Policy is to suppress.)
主角:誰的規矩?(Whose policy?)
尼爾:我們的,老友。我們是把世界從將會發生的事中拯救出來的人。(Ours, my friend. We're the people saving the world from what might have been.)
尼爾:我會在開始的時候見你,老友。(I'll see you in the beginning, friend.)
主角:我發現原來我們都是為我工作。(I realized we're both working for me.)
"無知是我們的優勢"Ignorance is our ammunition
“拿男人當傀儡,在男人的世界很有用”
10、你穿平價西裝,是騙不了億萬富翁的。
11、你一身名牌、名鞋、名錶,卻有點自不量力。
發生過的事情已經發生,是對這個世界的信念,而不是袖手旁觀的藉口。
“What’s happened happened. Which is an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world. It’s not an excuse to do nothing.” – Neil (Tenet)
歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://a401.file-static.com/) | Powered by Discuz! |