伊莉討論區

標題: Charlie Hunter & Lucy Woodward - Music! Music! Music!(2019-04-19@122M@320K@多 [打印本頁]

作者: salvatore-513-    時間: 2019-5-4 02:41 PM     標題: Charlie Hunter & Lucy Woodward - Music! Music! Music!(2019-04-19@122M@320K@多

【專輯封面】:
【歌手姓名】:Charlie Hunter & Lucy Woodward
【專輯名稱】:Music! Music! Music!
【發行日期】:2019-04-19
【唱片公司】:Charlie Hunter & Lucy Woodward
【專輯語言】:英語
【檔案大小】:122 MB
【音樂格式】:MP3
【音樂品質】:320K CBR
【上傳日期】:2018-05
【上傳空間】:Uploadship/Up4-ever/DropAPK/DropARK
【刪檔天數】:依各空間不同
【專輯介紹】:

Charlie Hunter and Lucy Woodward are known for excelling in different genres, yet the two veteran musicians have been running in similar circles before pairing up for touring in 2018. With a career spanning 16 years and almost 20 albums, virtuoso guitarist Charlie Hunter has worked with the likes of Norah Jones, Mos Def, John Mayer, and D’Angelo. He is widely considered the authority on the seven and eight.string guitar and continues to stun audiences with his ability to simultaneously bust out tasty bass parts, melodic leads and swinging rhythms. Lucy Woodward has been blazing her own path since the 2003 release of her Top 40 radio hit “Dumb Girls”. Not settling for the pop industry standards, she later released albums on the legendary jazz Verve label and on Snarky Puppy label, GroundUP Music, after much collaboration with the band. She has sung live with with Pink Martini and WDR Big Band and has sung background vocals for icons such as Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, and Barbra Streisand. Charlie and Lucy toured much of 2018 and rounded with a drummer, they recorded an album based on pocket-heavy renditions of vintage pop and classic standards ranging from Blind Willie Johnson to Terence Trent D’Arby to Nina Simone

【專輯曲目】:

01.Soul of a Man
02.Can’t Let Go
03.Plain Gold Ring
04.Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
05.The One I Love is Gone
06.Wishing Well
07.Be My Husband
08.I Don’t Know
09.Angel Eyes
10.You’ve Been a Good Ole Wagon
11.Music! Music! Music! (Put Another Nickel in)

【下載載點】:
Uploadship
Up4ever
DropARK

up-4ever下載器:搜尋"JDownloader"、"Mipony"(有免安裝版本)
Chrome下載順暢無廣告影響

【解壓密碼】:N/A

欲回覆者請依照此回帖格式:
下載項目:
下載日期:
解壓密碼(正確/錯誤/無需密碼):
感謝語:
心得: (10字以上符合主題內容且不含違規字樣)

免責聲明:
1.僅供網路測試無任何販售行為及獲得任何利益!
2.請於下載完後24小時以內將檔案刪除,支持正版!
3.本檔案的提供純為試聽用途,請勿作商業上之用途!
4.本人呼籲會員們不要將本站資源用於營利和/或非法目的 !
5.本人亦不承擔會員將本站資源用於營利和/或非法目的之任何後果和/或法律責任 !
6.下載鏈接僅供寬帶測試研究用途/請下載後在24小時內刪除/請勿用於商業目的 !

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://a401.file-static.com/) Powered by Discuz!